Wednesday 14 September 2016

I Want To Learn More From Gernot Rorh ,Imama Declares




In Glasses,Coach Imama with Rorh in Uyo.
Super Eagles Assistant coach Imama Kwaku Amapakabo,has downplayed reports that the team's technical Adviser,Gernot Rorh may not need his services because of the presence of his three assistants.


Imama, chief coach of Nigeria Premier League side Enugu Rangers International alongside,Salisu Yusuf were appointed by the Nigeria Football Federation to support Rorh in his new assignment.

Imama ,former  Nigerian international goal keeper,who had stints with Enyimba International Football Club of Aba and Sharks Football Club of Port-Harcourt, sat out on the Bench last time in Uyo when the Eagles defeated Tanzania 1-nill,he  told amarignis.blospot.com  that he is excited about his new role ,noting it is a learning curve for him.

"For me to have had the chance to be reading games in the crowd or stands, tells a lot about how my upstairs is respected,because it is one of the most difficult assignments.It gives me a vantage position,it makes me happy and makes to understand the game better"

"I am learning a lot with the Super Eagles with Rohr at the head,he is helping me broaden my scope,there is a saying that he who wants knowledge must come with all humility,i am humble and i want to learn" Imama eneded.

Gernor Rorh came with a personal Assistant,A video Analyst and A Physioterapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment